Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Treasuries

Good morning, everyone! Just a quick test of Craft Cult's treasury widget, with many thanks to the curators, my dear friend Vee of Very Vee, and Susan of Jewel Re Motion. So many beautiful items, and I'm grateful to have something of mine amongst them! I'll get the hang of this, but for now I'm excited to see it work.

I received a very kind note from Bat Conservation International this morning, in regards to the donations from my shop. If you love bats, you may want to check them out and read up on their progress fighting White-nose Syndrome [WNS]. With last week's discovery of the fungus in Indiana and North Carolina, WNS is now confirmed to have spread to a total of sixteen U.S. states. There's a little section on how you can help, even if you don't have money to give.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy browsing the treasuries! 



2 comments:

Vee* said...

Thanks for showcasing my Venus collection!
You're items always look so beautiful it's hard NOT to put them in!
Very nice use of negative space in the black treasury!

Kim said...

Yay Vee, it's great to see you here!! I'm just glad to have a place to share your gorgeous collections again.

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers