Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Go?

Eight months since my last post, and I'm just making some revisions with hopes of returning on a more regular basis. I have pictures to take, 34 projects to be finished or remade, a workspace amounting to two inches of usable area, piles everywhere, and absolutely no idea where to begin! It's a far cry from where I was just one year ago; struggling to focus, short on ideas, and barely able to complete one project a week. Still, I'm not much more productive now because I feel a bit overwhelmed, so maybe I need another outlet. I had thoughts of making this into more of a business blog, but that just isn't me, so if I return it will be much the same. Maybe some day I'll change the top image. For now though, a few updates: a little rearranging, a new page for my babies, no more Facebook link because I just can't maintain it, and a little post to potentially inspire myself to come back.

In other news, it's 46 degrees, the snow is melting, I have newly planted seeds on the windowsill just starting to peek out of the dirt, a new albino rat, guppies being born as I write, and part of a teaching collection of bones on the way to mold. I'm listening to Puscifer's Momma Sed because I think it's pretty and, well, it's Maynard. And I'm now 41. Good times! :)

4 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

Hey Kim! I missed you. Glad to see you back.

littlecherryhill said...

It's so good to have you back Kim!!! I hope all is well and can't wait to see/read what you have been up too!!! x x x We haven't forgotten you :)

Naomi said...

Yay... welcome back Kim (Hugs)

Your workspace sounds just like mine. I keep tidying up. You know... moving things from one spot to another.. hmmm. But hey ho, we'll get there. I've come to the same conclusion about fb too... too much pressure and time!

Keep smiling sweetness
Naomi xx

Kim said...

Oh, it is SO nice to hear from all of you, I've missed you guys! Laughing too, because when I first came back to my dashboard yesterday, I checked real quick on 5 blogs, each of you included. Amy & Emma, I'm really looking forward to some good reads - it's been so long! Naomi, I noticed no new posts here & wondered if you might have gone the same way w/ FB. Best not to get too overwhelmed or other things suffer. Haha, well we have good intentions w/ the 'cleaning'... :D

Can't wait to see what beautiful new creations you've all come up, and if anyone can inspire me to get some work done, you guys certainly can. Hugs all 'round, and thank you for welcoming me back!

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers