Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jewelry by Kajulee

Today I'd like to share a favorite of mine, the very talented Naomi of Kajulee! This UK-based artist creates unique and exquisite pieces of jewelry using handmade artisan lampwork beads, semi-precious gemstones, Swarovski crystal, Bali sterling silver, and fine Thai Hill Tribe silver. She also employs the centuries-old techniques of chainmaille, which is something I would love to learn myself, but for which I fear I just don't have the patience! I had a hard time picking which items to share, but here are three of my favorites, with images that link to their listing at Naomi's Etsy shop.

Samara Necklace


Lausanne Bracelet


Miram Bracelet


I'm sure it's easy to see why I love her work. Naomi's not just an incredible jewelry artist, she's also a very kind person. I consider myself lucky to have spoken with her on several occasions - online of course, I only wish I could say I'd been where she lives! I honestly look forward to the day I can buy one of her pieces for myself, and I do hope you'll take a few minutes to peruse all of her sites below, generally spread the love her way and of course buy if you can! :D


Chris has his final math exam today, so one more drive to the college until next class, or until he gets his license [fingers crossed] - good thing he's cute! Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

DreamBubbles said...

Gorgeous choices. I lov eher works and I'm so glad to have her FB and Blog links now. BTW anytime you want to learn Chainmaille holler, there's a bunch of us willing to teach ;)

Naomi said...

Thankyou so much Kim. What a wonderful surprise to see Kajulee as the topic for your blog today. I'm blushing..... and grinning.... and so honoured!! Talk to you later honey, Hugs, Naomi :o)xx

Kim said...

Thank you so much, Kris - I may just take you up on that! :) Naomi, you're very welcome - I really am happy to feature your beautiful work. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers