Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shop Update & A Treasury!

First, I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates Easter a very happy one! We have a beautiful day here, and it seems a bit cooler than it has been for the last couple of days, which better suits me. I'm hoping to help my parents put up the wooden fence around their back yard shortly. It needs to be taken down before winter every year so the plow guy can do his snow-moving magic. It's a bit of a process, but turns the back yard into a nice little sanctuary:



That's just part of it, but it's one of the most beautiful parts! I can't wait for everything to grow back this year so it starts looking this way again. I'm sure the fish will be happy to get out of their winter tank and into a more natural environment too!

My dear friend Vee snagged another treasury and very kindly included one of my necklaces! It's one of her beautiful BNRs [Buy and Replace], so if you have a shop and buy something from one of the shops in the treasury, she'll replace that one with yours and include yours in the next as well. From what I can tell, there have now been six sales already from this one! Please take a moment to check it out and browse all of the included shops and Vee's. Just click the screen capture below to be taken to the treasury while it's still up. :)


I also have another shop update to announce. In addition to adding a destash section, I'm now offering free worldwide shipping! I'm pretty excited about this, because I've been considering it for a while, but haven't been quite sure how to go about it. Thanks to some of the wonderful people I've met through my Facebook page, I feel like I got the information I needed to get on top of it. My new policy will be to ship USPS First Class Domestic and International at no extra charge. Domestic shipping will include a confirmation number. International shipping will be basic, but with an option to pay for a tracking number or insurance if the buyer wishes. Any customs fees will need to be paid for by the customer. I hope to get some customs forms to keep with my shipping supplies so I can fill them out before going to the post office, and International packages will most likely be sent off in a padded envelope instead of my usual box to keep costs down - still have to do the figuring on that one!

I want to thank all of the sellers who took the time to respond to my call-out for help on this: 


They are all very talented artists and such kind people, and I've really enjoyed getting to know every one of them. I hope you'll take a few minutes to pay each of their shops a visit, follow their links around, and spread some love! Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

Vee* said...

hey sweetie :) good call and the internation shipping :) i used to ship to diff countries often, it's not hard to do. I loved the way my BNR looked to start. LOVED. Still can't figuire out the screen capture thing- but i'll play with it some soon.
Happy easter sweetie!
Hope you are having a good day and the yard looks BEAUTIFUL!!
hugz
Vee*

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you so much! :) I'm glad the information was helpful to you. :) Enjoy the rest of your day today. Theresa

littlecherryhill said...

Woop! for international shipping!! I have to send my first one tomorrow over your way and I have no idea how much it's going to cost really....but I will find out soon :P

How are you Kim??!xxxxx

ticc said...

Hi Kim!!!
Hope you had a happy Easter. Things were good here. The pictures are so nice, I could really relax and enjoy being among all those plants. Hope all is going well. Have a great day!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers