Sunday, April 11, 2010

Now Zibbeting

Last night I added the first 4 items to my new Zibbet shop and changed the colors a bit. Still working on that part, but at least I have some items listed! If you're thinking about joining Zibbet yourself, now would be a great time to do it - there are currently only 123 Premium Accounts available at the discounted rate of $8/month for life. According to the Zibbet blog, over 500 accounts have sold in the last couple of weeks, and from keeping an eye on the site myself, I have no doubts that's true. A Premium Account gets you advanced shop customization options, unlimited free listings, no sales or final value fees, the ability to list multiple quantity items for sale, and a good deal more. If you decide to sign up, please use the links above or the Zibbet image link in my sidebar so I'll be considered your referral to the site. I could use the $1/month discount they're offering for each new member referral! :)

If you'd like to check out my shop as it now stands, I'm using KSK Jewelry Designs there as well. I actually preferred the way I had the colors before, with a black background and blue and purple text, but the individual listings turned out to have a white background and the text wasn't showing up very well. I'd like to have the option of choosing listing background and text colors - maybe I'll make a suggestion! Here are a couple of the items I've listed so far at Zibbet [images link to listings]:

Sterling & Fine Silver Garnet & Onyx Necklace - $62


Sterling Silver Dragonfly Necklace - $29


If you decide to sign up and use me as a referral, thank you so much in advance! Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sounds interesting. I may need to check this out at some point. One question - does a customer have to register on the site to purchase?

Kim said...

Hi Theresa! Yep, you do need an account to purchase. :( I don't know of any that don't require that, but if you do, I'd love to know!

ticc said...

Congratulations on the new shop!! Checked it out and it looks good. Love the pieces. Have a wonderful day!!!! :O)

Kim said...

Aw, thank you Susan for taking a look! Hoping I can get to adding some more things tomorrow, but I've gotten caught up in this little PMC vulture pendant I'm making. :)

ticc said...

You're welcome Kim. :O)

Vee* said...

I signed up for zibbet but have done NOTHING with it so far :( it's on the list.. but since i am paying for it i should get on it..

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers