Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spreading A Little Sunshine

A couple of days ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award by Mortira of the Inspirational Beading blog. It came at a perfect time, the same day my computer died and I was feeling a bit dazed about what to do and very stressed about all listing activities at my Etsy shop being forced to a halt. Mortira's work is beautiful, as is her blog, so I hope you'll check it out if you aren't already a follower.


The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity are an inspiration to others in the blog world. You are of course not obligated to accept, but if you do, these rules provide a nice way to say 'thank you' to and hopefully brighten the day of some people who you feel are an inspiration:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let each one know they received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Since I've started blogging, I've come across so many great blogs, and they've all been an inspiration to me as I've figured out how to post, what to post, how to organize my blog, etc. I'm passing the award on to just some of the creative people who have taught me things and made my mornings more interesting. A lot of these blogs are newer like my own, some have been around for longer, but I've been enjoying reading them all. In alphabetical order, my picks are:

Amy Nicole Artisan Jewelry and Ruby Mountain Beads
CarolynArtist
The Frog Bag
The Knife Wife
Little Cherry Hill
Naughtee Bits
Phantasteria's Creative Outbursts
Precious Supplies
Scrivener's Retreat
This Is It! Creations
Trouble Ink/Crafty Crafts
VeryVee

I hope you'll take a moment to have a look at each of them!
My commenting seems to have gone funny here again, but I'm trying to let everyone know.

3 comments:

ticc said...

So many wonderful shops. Thanks for telling about them. Have a great day.

ticc said...

Awwww, thanks KSK for providing the Sunshine Award.

KSK said...

Oops - just saw your comments now! Wasn't sure who my notifications got to & who they didn't - need to go back and check now that i can comment again. Anyway, glad you saw this & you're welcome! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers