Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Morning Randomness

First off, I've been meaning to post this for a few days, and just keep forgetting. It's MOMA's Interactive Tim Burton Exhibit, and soo worth checking out! Just so you know, it's a Flash exhibit, so you'll need at least the Flash 10 plug-in, as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Yesterday morning I discovered the Celebrate Odd Etsy blog - a nice, positive celebration of the weirder side of Etsy. The pages take a while to load on my poor old slow computer, but they have some neat items featured there. I've submitted a link to my Curiosities/OsteoWear section to see if they find anything odd enough in it to feature - crossing fingers!

Other than browsing through those sites, I've been having some fun with anagrams this morning at Wordsmith.org. You can put in your name and see the fun things that come out. I may change my name to Milky Beer. Sounds gross, so of course people are drinking it. A quick search yielded recipes and a page on Peta's Milk Sucks site, which I found amusing. Some people have no sense of humor! Also, milk is nasty, so I have to agree with them there.

Lastly, cute animals! Not my own this time - the link goes to little video snippets of a baby sun bear, a tarsier [want one!], and a badger and otter playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers