Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Day Sale - 15% Off!

To celebrate my first 2 months on Etsy, I've decided to offer a discount on any item purchased from KSK Designs. I'm offering 10% off in my shop announcement, but just mention my blog in a message to me at the time of purchase and it's 15% off. Discount will be in the form of a Paypal refund, which will be applied within 24 hours of payment [most likely much sooner than that]. Savings will be in conjunction with any other offer I currently have, e.g. if you buy from my Valentine's Day Sale section, you'll also get that 10% discount! And of course, I will still be sending 20% to either Doctors Without Borders or the Animal Relief Coalition for Haiti, as specified by the buyer.

I've also added a pair of earrings to my Valentine's section. These are pricey due to the materials, but they are half price with any necklace purchase or 10% off until February 4th.

Garnet Berries Earrings



 

My friend Vee has also very kindly included me in another one of her treasuries!

 

She was able to get two treasuries yesterday, but rather than make this post even longer, I'll just give you the link to the other. Vee has very thoughtfully included at least a couple of Hearts for Haiti items in each of her treasuries since the shop opened. She's gotten several sales for the cause this way, which is such a huge help, and I know it makes her very happy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers