Finally finished my most recent necklace. I had some problems with the drilling, as I had to buy new drill bits and then the collets I had didn't fit the bits I needed to use, but I finally worked it out. I'm happy with the necklace - it's different. Photos link to my listing on Etsy.
What I'm not happy with are the pictures. My lighting is too yellowish. Hopefully this will be remedied when I go get some lamps and daylight light bulbs tomorrow so I can start using the light box I made. That Etsy Sellers Assisting Sellers tutorial was simple to follow, and now I have a cute little paper-lined cardboard box to put my jewelry in for pictures. Fun stuff!