Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Earrings for Hearts for Haiti and a Lovely Treasury

It's been amazing watching the Hearts for Haiti shop develop. They now have 565 sales and have raised over $6,000. I got my new order of sterling earwires in the mail yesterday, so I was able to make another pair this morning to submit to the shop. They have sooo much work with all the submissions they're getting - over 1,000 items donated  since they opened shop on January 14th! Despite being swamped, they already have my earrings listed- just click on the photo to see.

"I'd Give You The Moon and The Stars"



Also, I'm featured in a beautiful new treasury, "You're the Cream in My Coffee" by MichelesArtJewelry. I just re-learned how to make a screen capture, so here it is, linking directly to the treasury while it's still active:



There are some really talented artists in this one, including the curator. Michele is a member of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy, which I've only just discovered thanks to her treasury. There's a lot of talent in the Guild, and so many really gorgeous items displayed on the site. Thanks, Michele, for including me in your treasury!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers