Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Additions and a Beautiful New Treasury

Within the last couple of days, I've recieved my latest Swarovski crystal orders. Here are a couple of necklaces I've been able to make so far, with links to my Etsy listings. It feels great to be productive!

Vintage Rose Swarovski Crystal Necklace



Jet Swarovski Polygon Necklace



Also, I was very pleasantly surprised to have two of my necklaces featured in my friend Vee's newest Etsy treasury! I can't say enough nice things about Vee. She makes beautiful and unique jewelry, and I'm lucky to own one of her necklaces myself. More importantly, she's a kind and good person with a generous soul. She has been working like mad helping out at the Hearts for Haiti shop, listing items for them and promoting the shop wherever she can. She also donated one of her gorgeous necklaces to the shop, a favorite of mine, Remembrance. Not surprisingly, it sold within 24 hours. Here's a capture of her newest treasury, which links directly to the treasury while it's still active. Thank you, Vee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers