Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moo!

After seeing some buzz about Moo Cards on Etsy, I finally checked out the site this morning, and it was certainly worth the visit. Among a few other things, Moo offers full color double-sided custom business card printing, and what a neat service! You can choose from two papers - their sustainably sourced matte laminated stock, or their 100% recycled and recyclable "Green" stock. They offer a choice of ready-made cards or templates which you can use to create your own. When creating your own design, their wizard allows you to pull images directly from your computer or your Etsy listings to put on one side of the cards, while your business logo, description and contact information can be placed on the other.

One of the things I found really cool was that you can use up to 50 different images per order of 50, 100 or 200 cards. The other - a free 10-pack sampler! You don't even have to pay shipping. It couldn't have taken me more than 10 minutes to create my cards and place my order. They estimate 4 days for printing and packaging, then 2-5 days for shipping. Mine should be arriving around January 20th, and I'll post pictures when they get here.

2 comments:

Angie's Design Shop said...

I can't wait to see how your cards turned out! I've heard a lot about Moo in the forums, but haven't checked them out yet.

off to check out the site!!

KSK said...

Thanks, I'll be sure to post the pics! I'm anxious to see what my pictures look like on them. I have a supplier who uses Moo, and the cards are so professional-looking.

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers