Monday, January 18, 2010

Hearts for Haiti

On January 14th, an Etsy collective shop called Hearts for Haiti opened. The shop features items donated by Etsy sellers, and 100% of proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders to help their relief efforts in Haiti. In just three days, there have been over 200 sales and the shop has raised over $2,500.

I'm thrilled to have been able to donate a pair of earrings last night, and hope to make a necklace to donate today. They have lots of donations pouring in from the very generous Etsy community, and I hope you'll take a moment to look at what all these wonderful Etsy sellers have to offer! Photo links to my listing on Hearts for Haiti:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The earrings are just lovely...and the Hearts for Haiti site is awesome.
Hope Buyers flock to this wonderful Etsy opportunity to provide more desperately needed support to Haiti.

KSK said...

Thank you! I hope so too. And good morning! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers