Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Doctors Without Borders Donations

Big sales day at my little Etsy shop! I'm thrilled to have sold a necklace yesterday and one of my curio bottles this morning, while I'm still donating to Doctors Without Borders for their efforts in Haiti. 20% of all sales made from KSK Designs by the end of the day January 31st will be donated on February 1st, and this brings my total so far to almost $18.00!

The necklace which sold is actually one of my favorites, and I've been meaning to make one for myself, but I'll need to reorder the materials. It sold before I was able to get a better picture of it, so here's what I have, linking to my sold listing:

Fine Oxidized Hill Tribe Silver & Swarovski Crystal Necklace


The other piece that sold has been by far one of my most viewed items and is another of which I'm quite fond. I can't help it, I just think it's a nifty little collection!

Predator and Prey


It's going to be very hard to find another little skull portion that will fit through the hole in those bottles, but I'm definitely making another, probably without the silver wire wrapping this time. Maybe a satin ribbon for hanging - they'd probably make awesome Halloween tree decorations. Perhaps I should have kept that idea to myself... :)

1 comment:

kwkmjk said...

Congratulations on the sales..and on the contributions for Haiti. So important.

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers