Friday, January 8, 2010

Black Onyx and Snowflake Obsidian Y Necklace

I'm taking a little break from all the picture re-taking. The light box has definitely helped, but I still need to work on a better lighting arrangement. For now, I'm pretty sick of my camera, so here's the newest addition to my Etsy shop! I made a similar one for myself years ago, and have gotten a lot of compliments, so I'd thought I'd add this one to my listings. This is an original design [circa 1994], so it is property of myself and KSK Designs/KSK Jewelry Designs. :)  Photo links to my Etsy listing.



Since I'm so fed up with taking pictures right now, I'm very happy to have received my latest order for sterling chain today. Got my usual long and short link, same as in the necklace above, but more delicate. This time I also ordered a really neat crinkle link chain, which I hope to use for my next design. No idea what the beads will be yet, but I'm thinking I don't have nearly enough black in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers