Thursday, December 31, 2009

Your Host


I'm really not one for pics of myself - you're much more likely to see photos of my animals here. However, sometimes it's nice to know who's talking at you, so here's my most recent grainy webcam photo. I think this is from about a year ago, but nothing much has changed other than some lost weight. Excuse the background mess - it's my tarantula's tank on top of one of my skull collections. My mom's favorite things. Good thing I've been long moved out.

I may put up pics of me with different hair colors for fun some time. And yes, those are grey hairs you see. No, they are not the reason I started dyeing my hair - that's been going on for more years than I care to relate at this time.  :)

I'm kind of amused right now at how many views I'm getting in the "Curiosities/OsteoWear" section of my Etsy shop. I'm not complaining - I'm happy to have them. It's just funny that those items are getting about 10 times the number of visits as my "normal" stuff. We humans do love a spectacle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers