Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Posting three times in one day may be a bit more revealing of the current state of my social life than I'm entirely comfortable with, but I just got an excellent New Year's Eve surprise and I'm excited. I just made a sale! I've had the piece listed on eBay for 1 1/2 months, and the sale came as a surprise because I've been gradually phasing out that account. The sellers fees are higher than Etsy and I just like Etsy's overall atmosphere much better. Anyway, this is the necklace:



The picture is one taken before I dug out my macro lens and could be better, but luckily that didn't work against me. The center "Y" station is a design I came up with myself many years ago. I've sold similar pieces in the past, but this is the first of the style I've even tried to sell in years, so this is a sale that makes me particularly happy. What a nice way to bring in the New Year [if a little early]!

Whoever may read this, I hope your New Year starts off just as nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave 'em! :)

My Dear Readers